MUHAMMAD ALIF


Nature field trip report in Toraja

Assalamualaikum...

Welcome back to my blog, So how have you been today? Feeling happy?
I have got high hopes from you, feel free to say something by leave your comment after this. And Let me introduce myself, My name is Muhammad alif rangga just call me Rangga, I’m student of Makassar tourism polytechnic.
Here I’m going to tell you what I was Feeling when I went to toraja at the time.

So Let’s get down to the business J

Day 1

On the first day, October 14th 2019 in the morning, we gathered in front of the orange to check all of the participants and listened some informations about our tour then arranged the luggage before we get on the bus one by one, and after that usually we as tour guide and explain our materials according to the places and the subject.


After 3 hours ago, we arrived at kupa beach restaurant for take a lucn together, and it’s a good restaurant I guess and give very beautiful views because the restaurant straight on sand.

Next we continued to Bambapuang in Enrekang to take rest and have some coffee and tea. And late in the afternoon at 16.00 directly to Toraja


Finally we arrived in toraja and check in hotel in Rantepao. We prepared For dinner at Ayam penyet ria near from our hotel and take rest

Day 2

In the early morning, we got breakfast before we started our trip. And then at 07.00 o’clock we get on the bus for headed to Lokomata. That was awesome trip for me because trip to Toraja is good experience for me and many things that we could learned

And after arrived at Lokomata we are going to soft tracking until Montirotiku restaurant but during the tracking, It was so fun and I’m feeling like that was one of my best experience so far, but It’s not just tracking we also learning about toraja while my friends tell about the materials so we can enjoy the trip and learn more.


Then we arrived at the restaurant for lunch at montiratiku restaurant, and have more,have meal with all of us, also enjoy the beautiful scenary from the restaurant because the rastaurant located in the highground. After got lucnh directly get on the bus to continue the trip and drop by in Lempo’ and start tracking again. And there are many places we have been stop over to listen the explanation.

Afterwards, we went back to indra hotel in the night then prepare for dinner in the restaurant and take rest.

Day 3

In the last day, before we go back to Makassar, the next activity is shoping time at traditional market near from the hotel, we can find many souvenir and traditional cake which is Depatori.

Actually there are many things that we could learn about Toraja bacause toraja is awesome.





And headed to Bambapuang to take rest for a while and enjoy the coffee then directly go back to our campus.


Thanks very much for visit my blog
See you in the next story

Categories:

Leave a Reply